So, how does Timista work?
After you have put in your time, district and any other particulars, Timista will present you with four great plans, ranked by distance, reviews, price and of course, time. A plan is a series of activities. An example would be; a West End show, then an award winning restaurant, finished with a brilliantly reviewed bar.
Click here for more info
Click to show the map.
Clicking this will take you to the provider to confirm your booking.
Because a night or day out in London is different for everyone, at first we present you with a default series of activities. The results are different, at different times of the week.
If you are looking for a particular event, say a comedy show, followed by an Italian restaurant - you can fine-tune your results to match your taste.
Adjust the series of activities.
Remove or add an activity.
For every major change you make, i.e. adding a bar for the end of the night, Timista will need to re-search the results to ensure the best possible outcome.
Minor changes, such as changing from an Italian restaurant to a Chinese one should not need a second search.
Choose individual activities
Some of us like it simple - and that is why Timista starts by showing four possible plans as a default. If you want to delve a little deeper, just click “Show all possibilities” and you can see every possible activity set. Want to keep the show but change the restaurant? Use the padlock icon to select the option you want to keep, search again and the results will be updated to show fresh plans with your locked activity at the heart.
How does scoring work?
The Score measures the relevance of a plan. It asks a series of questions, just as you would.
- Are the activities in the same vicinity?
- Do they follow one another well?
- Do they have good reviews?
Say there is a show, a restaurant, etc that you really like. Just lock it, and Timista will only show plans featuring this specific activity.
By default Timista offers a multitude of activities to cater for a wide range of tastes. If you want to be more specific (say you lock a specific show using the padlock), by pressing “Go” and searching again, Timista will do a laser focused search based around your chosen event.
In short: when you change a setting, click “Go” again to get even more results.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you sell tickets and restaurants reservations?
- No. We are totally impartial. Our goal is to help you find great days and nights out. This is why we show you the activities and let our partners deal with the booking. When you click on “Book”, we send you directly to the supplier.
- How can I change or cancel a booking?
- All bookings are handled by the supplier. Timista is a hyper-intelligent time search engine, but it does not process any transactions. You'll need to contact the site you booked your ticket or restaurant through to make any changes.
- Do you feature any other cities?
- We believe London is one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world. This is why we have chosen to focus on creating the best experience in London only. Once we get it right, we might look further afield, but for now London is our home.
- But you can’t book bars, can you?
- With venues such as theaters and restaurants, booking is easy, there are systems in place to manage how many people they can cater for, and at what time. With certain places like bars, there is no facility in place to book. If you would like to find out more about that particular venue, please contact them directly.